Underearth Ep1: A Hairy Situation Underearth Ep1: A Hairy Situation

Great job mate, can tell effort's put in. Keep up the good work!

Lovely Kitten - Werewolf Lovely Kitten - Werewolf

very spoopy. much love!
Loving the EDM feel

Deceived by Demise Deceived by Demise

This is some top quality stuff! Absolutely love it :D Inspires me to try for some more cinematic stuff as well now hmmm... Maybe I should get on that xD
Especially love the intro with the piano and the eerie metalic noises in the background, makes for great atmospheric effect

EvilRaccoon responds:

Yeah, I always love a bit of cinematic drama! I'm pleased you enjoyed it! Thank you for the amazing review. :)

Groove Engine Groove Engine

This is rockin!
Gives me nostalgia and a feel of Dynasty Warrior's soundtrack ;D;
Man those are great tracks.. kudos to you man, keep up the great work :)
Maybe I should blow the dust off of the ps3 and put in Dynasty Warriors 8 while playing this track

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for checking it out! Glad you enjoyed it, I appreciate the Dynasty Warriors comparison :) those soundtracks are something else!

I was bored when I did this I was bored when I did this

Pretty fun track :D
I've been messing around with random sounds from clips/games/movies etc and it's really fun to just muck around with >D<

Orchestra Doodle #1 Orchestra Doodle #1

Pretty good track for a work in progress!
Can definitely feel the amount of effort put into this. Gives that good tension at the start, building up to more; giving that feeling of "lives are at stake" kinda feel of the narrative being told in this.
I get the image of a boss battle where you have to sneak or hiding from a big monster/beast kind of deal - great work!
Kinda inspires me to do something like this with orchestral vsts... I've done random orchestrals here n there but I don't think I've done something of a "tension" track like this one, so I gotta give it a go now! Cheers for the inspiration :)

Deemo-R responds:

Glad I could help! Definitely give it a shot, it's a lot of fun to just mock up some amibguous tension tracks. Thanks for reviewing! :D

DeathLore DeathLore

Really liked this, yo!
Awesome melodies from start to end, really grabs the listeners attention whilst the bass pumps the headphones/subwoofers ;)
Easily decided to download from the start - I see a lot of potential in ya! Added you to my faves after listening to this sick beat man - love your tune so far!

Challenge Accepted Challenge Accepted

Yo, this is pretty stellar! Nice job man, feelin thee groove in this one. If it's the type of music you want to compose - if you keep going at it you'll only get better :D